Slogan

Silence might be golden but Smiling is priceless :)

2013年8月27日 星期二

0827EverydayEnglish:Just walk beside me and be my friend.



“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’ walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 

別走在我身後,我不太會引領。別走在我前面,我不一定跟隨。就走在我旁邊,當我的朋友吧!







*behind  後面/之後
  prep介詞 - 表示2個名詞之間的關係,例如on在上, in在裡面, with, by藉由

EX:
C: Who is Louis? 誰是路易斯。
D: He is right behind you! 他就在你後面。
adv副詞 - 描述verb動詞, adj.形容詞, & adv.副詞

My younger sister hid behind me when watching the horror movie.   
看恐怖片時,我妹妹藏在我身後

*leave someone/something behind  留下
“Mom, I’m sorry! Don’t leave me behind! “says the little boy.  
小男孩說:「媽媽!我很抱歉~請您別丟下我。」

*lag behind 落後
We lagged behind a little bit. Speed up!  
我們有一點落後了! 加速!

*in front of 前面/面前
Don’t talk about it in front of my parents. 
別在我父母面前提到這件事。

*beside (prep.) 旁邊
“Sit beside me, please!”  
坐我旁邊嘛!


沒有留言:

張貼留言